About Your Videographer:
Drew is an Air Force veteran (w/security clearance) who served in Qatar, Afghanistan, and Iraq. After 8 years of service, he used his G.I. Bill to become certified in media production in Hollywood, California. In 2013, he returned home to Carlisle, PA where he began working as a freelance legal videographer. Drew has since produced more than a thousand compelling videos for hundreds of satisfied clients.
"Drew produces excellent quality video with highly intelligible audio that dramatically improves the trial presentation experience. He is always our first call for scheduling."
Andy Schroder, Capital Support
FREE VIDEO CONFERENCINGbrings everyone to the table.
FREE AUDIO FOR REPORTERSimproves proofread speed and accuracy.
FREE RUSH DELIVERYnext day to keep you working.
FREE SNACKS FOR ALLbecause "hanger" is real.
DEPOSITION SPECIALISTin professional dress and demeanor.
PRO MICS + AUDIO MIX =hearing every word with clarity.
POWER ON THE TABLEto stay charged and connected.
MPEG-4 (.mp4) VIDEO FILESfor transcript sync and presentation.
Pricing and service details. . .
TWO-HOUR VIDEO DEPOSITION SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Drew Halton: experienced legal videographer in professional dress and demeanor
- 60 miles round-trip travel
- early arrival (approx. 1hr.) for setup of pro-grade equipment and solid gray backdrop (room size permitting)
- mobile video conferencing / private live streaming (must be confirmed prior to depo)
- the first 2 hours of deposition from the scheduled start time
- assorted snacks such as mints, chocolates, energy bars, etc.
- power outlets on the table for laptops / charging phones
- additional time as needed to conclude the deposition and pack equipment
- a digital audio copy sent to the stenographer to improve speed and accuracy during proofread
- audio enhancement, color correction, and video compression applied to create a high quality / small size digital video file
- formatted as MPEG-4 (.mp4) for immediate use with all major trial software
- rush online delivery (next day typical)
- repository access via private links to view, share, and download your videos on any tablet, phone, or computer
Priced at just $345
TO SCHEDULE: Email email@example.com to confirm availability and reserve your date.
- $65/hr. after 2 hours prorated to the minute the depo is concluded
- $0.60 per mile after 60 miles round-trip travel
- PA sales tax, highway tolls, and parking
- No charge to cancel anytime before the day of deposition. Same-day cancellations are charged $199 plus incidentals.
OPTIONAL EDITING AND EXHIBIT PRESENTATION:
- $45/hr. for video editing (approx. 1-3 hours for most depos depending on the number of exhibits).
- Documents, images, and videos can be displayed in a picture-in-picture format next to the witness.
- Callouts, highlights, and annotations may be used to best engage, inform, and compel your viewer.
Service details updated Feb. 21, 2020.
Free video conferencing / private live streaming?
FREE SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS:
- laptop and teleconference speaker provided
- high quality video from depo camera (not webcam)
- high quality audio from depo participant's lapel mics (not laptop microphone)
- discretely permit a colleague, client, carrier rep, or expert to attend and support your deposition
FREE MOBILE VIDEO CONFERENCING / PRIVATE LIVE STREAMING DISCLAIMER: Online participants must notify Key Legal Video at least one day prior to the scheduled deposition, and the requesting party is responsible for ensuring adequate WiFi is available at the depo location. Use https://www.speedtest.net/ to verify (at the very least) 5MB upload and 5MB download speeds. Higher is better and recommended.
WiFi password must be provided before arriving at location for setup. Zoom will be used as the video conference (VC) host. Key Legal Video will not provide equipment testing nor VC training. Please direct all technical support requests to Zoom. https://www.zoom.us/
Have a service agreement with another reporting agency?
No problem. As a freelance videographer and approved vendor, I routinely provide deposition services for many court reporting agencies like the ones shown below. Just ask for Drew.