FREE VIDEO CONFERENCINGbrings everyone to the table.
FREE AUDIO FOR REPORTERSimproves transcript speed and accuracy.
FREE RUSH DELIVERYfor next day review.
FREE SNACKS FOR ALLbecause "hanger" is real.
CERTIFIED VIDEOGRAPHERin professional dress and demeanor.
PRO MICS AND MIXERto hear every word with clarity.
POWER STRIP ON THE TABLEto stay charged and connected.
SYNC TO THE TRANSCRIPTmade easy with .mp4 video files.
Deposition pricing and service details?
- Drew Halton: experienced legal videographer in professional dress and demeanor
- 60 miles round-trip travel
- early arrival (approx. 1hr.) for setup of pro-grade equipment and solid gray backdrop (room size permitting)
- mobile video conferencing / private live streaming (must be confirmed prior to depo)
- the first 2 hours of deposition from the scheduled start time
- assorted snacks such as mints, chocolates, energy bars, etc.
- power strip on the table for laptops / charging phones
- additional time as needed to conclude the deposition and pack equipment
- a digital audio copy sent to the stenographer to improve speed and accuracy during proofread
- audio enhancement, color correction, and video compression applied to create a high quality video file with a small digital footprint
- formatted as MPEG-4 (.mp4) for immediate use with all major trial software
- rush online delivery (next day typical)
- repository access via private links to view, share, and download your videos on any tablet, phone, or computer
Priced at just $345
Just $65/hr. after 2 hours prorated to the minute the depo is concluded
TO SCHEDULE: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and reserve your date.
- $0.60 per mile after 60 miles round-trip travel
- PA sales tax, highway tolls, and parking
- no charge to cancel anytime before the day of deposition
- same-day cancellations are charged $199 plus incidentals
- Add exhibits to the video and display with callouts, highlights, annotations, and captions to improve viewer comprehension.
- Editing is just $45/hr. | Captions require transcript to video synchronization.
Transcript to video synchronization?
- Sync files are created for use with Trial Director, Sanction, Summation, OnCue, and many more.
- $.50 per minute of recorded testimony (ex. a 60 minute depo video will cost $30 to sync)
- If you have questions about sync or need help creating clips, then please call for assistance. 702-951-9536
Free video conferencing / private live streaming?
- laptop and teleconference speaker provided
- high quality video from depo camera (not webcam)
- high quality audio from depo participant's lapel mics (not laptop microphone)
- discretely permit a colleague, client, carrier rep, or expert to attend your deposition
DISCLAIMER: Online participants must notify Key Legal Video at least one day prior to the scheduled deposition, and the requesting party is responsible for ensuring adequate WiFi is available at the depo location. Use https://www.speedtest.net/ to verify (at the very least) 5MB upload and 5MB download speeds. Higher is better and recommended.
WiFi password must be provided before arriving at location for setup. Zoom will be used as the video conference (VC) host. Key Legal Video will not provide equipment testing nor VC training. Please direct all technical support requests to Zoom. https://www.zoom.us/
Have a service agreement with another reporting agency?
No problem. As a freelance videographer and approved vendor, I routinely provide deposition services for many court reporting agencies like the ones shown below. Just ask for Drew.
Drew is an Air Force veteran (w/security clearance) who served in Qatar, Afghanistan, and Iraq. After 8 years of service, he used his G.I. Bill to become certified in media production in Hollywood, California. In 2013, he returned home to Carlisle, PA where he began working as a freelance legal videographer. Drew has since produced more than a thousand compelling videos for hundreds of satisfied clients.
"Drew produces excellent quality video with highly intelligible audio that dramatically improves the trial presentation experience. He is always our first call for scheduling."
Andy Schroder, Capital Support